IVDD Resources and Information
Below is a list of organizations that are an excellent source for IVDD information and support. Dodger's List is one of the oldest groups around, with 15 years of dedicated service in the honor of Dodger, a dachshund who was put down because his owner was unaware of options. Please share these resources and information with fellow wiener dog owners and support these groups as they continue to educate the doxie and veterinarian community. Photo above of Elvis.
Looking for quick emergency information about IVDD? Get it here at DISA.
Educators and Information Resources for IVDD
Search for a Specialist for IVDD Help
- ACVIM Specialist (worldwide) Find a neurologist when dealing with IVDD
- ACVS Diplomate (USA) Find a board certified surgeon in your area
- CRI Therapist Find a CRI certified physical therapist
- Walkin' Pets by HandiappedPets.com. Lots of useful products for wheelie dogs
- Eddie’s Wheels New and used custom made wheelchairs and carts
- DogWheels (UK)
- National Walk ‘n Roll Dog Day
Pet Insurance Options
There's a wide array of dog health insurance options available in many countries. The breakdown of how policies work generally is covered nicely over at the Simply Insurance, where you can dig dog insurance policy reviews of some of the available options.